Conditions Supported by PEMF Therapy
The effects of cellular exercise are cumulative just as they are in physical exercise. To build a solid cellular health foundation we recommend 51 hours of PEMF therapy, done as closely together as possible. Just like working out once a week, charging 60 minutes once a week isn’t as effective as charging regularly every two or three days. Recharged cells are newly replenished, and can begin repairs more effectively if their power/charge isn’t drained again. Consistent PEMF therapy helps the cells’ to maintain their charge.
Below are some commonly recommended treatment durations and frequencies for PEMF therapy and specific conditions:
5-10 hours for acute issues/recent injuries
- Strains and sprains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Tennis elbow and golfers elbow
- Broken bones
- Post operative care
- Athletic recovery and performance
20 hours for chronic pain and conditions
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Disc herniation
- Benign prostate hyperplasia
- Gall bladder and liver dysfunction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Cognitive function and mood disorders
- Frozen shoulder
- Chronic Lyme
51 hours Advanced Regenerate Program for multiple areas of dysfunction, full system recharge and long standing chronic issues. This is typically a four-month commitment.
- Low bone density
- Autoimmune conditions
- Gastrointestinal dysfunction
- Multiple system dysfuction
- Diabetic complications
- Overall poor health and failure to thrive
- Looking for highest health potential
Hear what Doctors are saying about this technology in their offices.
Wellness Doctor in Bend Oregon provides top-of-the-line pulsed electromagnetic field therapy for an array of conditions. Our goal is to naturally return health as quickly as possible!