Whether you're interested in the idea of a ketogetic diet for weight loss reasons or for more serious conditions such as a powerful cancer diet or warding off Alzheimer's disease or cognitive decline, our Nutritionist Cassie has spent years working with individuals in this area.
Her husband, Dr. Kremer, has personally been on a ketogetic diet for over 5 years. When followed properly, a balanced Ketogenic diet has been shown to improve cholesterol levels, inflammatory markers, hormone levels, mental clarity and focus, overall improved energy, reduced food cravings and improved body composition. Some studies suggest a balanced ketogenic diet can also be beneficial for certain forms of cancer as well as autoimmune conditions. For some, improved athletic performance is also an incredible benefit.
In a recent Special Edition of Paleo Magazine, 16 of Cassie's recipes were chosen to be featured!
Your consultation with Cassie will include:
- Body Composition Assessment
- An individualized Ketogenic diet plan with macronutrient breakdowns focused on your goals
- Tips and tools for dietary tracking (very important when beginning a ketogenic diet)
- Recipe Ideas based on your personal preferences
- Supplement suggestions for increased success and overall health
- Basic exercise recommendations
- Ketone and glucose measurements
We have in-office plans available for those in Bend and Central Oregon as well as phone/email correspondance for those outside of our area.